Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Selling spree

I’ve been on a selling spree this past month, going throughout the house and listing unused and unneeded stuff on Craigslist, Ebay, and at a children’s consignment event. Things I uncovered to get rid of included old video games, furniture, my wedding dress, and all the boys clothes, toys, and items that they’ve outgrown.

After all was said and done we brought in $293 which is great since we had some unexpected medical bills and auto parts that were needed over the past month. $100 went towards buying the clothes, shoes, and coats the boys need to get them through the fall and winter which we picked up used at the consignment event.


Some of the stuff I uncovered, like my wedding dress, didn’t sell during the course of the last month and while I still intend on selling this stuff, it’s a ton of work to stay on top of all the listings and people contacting me for more info. For now I need to focus my attention elsewhere for a while and maybe I can do another month selling spree towards the end of the year or perhaps near the spring children’s consignment event.

No comments:

Post a Comment