In other words, I still don't think I've pulled off a significant number of days in a row where I use ALL of my new found skills. Some weeks I bargain hunt, some weeks I don't. Some weeks I'm better at saying no to myself when I want to start a new project, most weeks I'm not. And I don't think there has been even one whole week were I ate every meal from home. So it's time for me to challenge myself. For the rest of June (all 19 days of it) I will be adhering to the following:
- Every meal must be from home (or from the office if someone brings something in) and this includes all snacks and drinks!
- Make a thrifty meal plan and bargain hunt for savings, use coupons
- All errands done either on the way home from work or in a group... no single stop errand trips.
- Hang all laundry to dry
- Shorter, cooler showers
- No new home improvement or crafts projects
- Take on a new sewing job or two
- Push the Etsy shop
I'm sure I will think of other things to add to the list but for now it looks challenging enough, the first one on the list alone will be a huge challenge for me! Wish me luck...