Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hitting the $10,000 mark

I'm so excited!  In only a few days I'll be getting paid which means I get to make a debt payment!  And not just any debt payment, it's the payment that will push me over the $10k paid off mark!  It's unreal that I am hitting such a big mile marker having only been at this for 10 months and it's even more unreal that I'm actually excited for my pay day to get here just so I can pay off debt.

When I started this journey to tackle my debt I dove right in but, I'll be honest, there was this little voice in the back of my head that told me that I would give up when it got tough and that getting out of debt was impossible so why try.  It's the same little voice I have to battle every time I confront a "want", the little voice always has about a hundred rationalizations for turning "wants" into "needs".  After the last ten months, I can gladly say that even though I don't win every battle with that little voice, I am proudly winning the war!  Looking forward to the next 10 months and 10k paid off!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment