Wednesday, August 28, 2013

car accident

Just when I thought our financial situation couldn't get any tighter, I go and wreck my car.  I am feeling extremely fortunate that my baby (I only had one of the boys with me, the other little guy was hanging out with dad) and the people in the other vehicle were not injured in the crash.  However, it's going to cost us our $500 deductible to get the car fixed plus some amount of money for a rental car since my insurance only covers a measly $15 a day.  

Since we are already completely out of cash, all of these expenses are going to have to go on the card which already has a hefty balance.  I'm so upset with myself for getting in this totally avoidable accident, which put my little one and others in danger AND puts our finances in even worse shape.

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! I was in a my-fault accident this year, too. Try not to beat yourself up about it. It's good that nobody was hurt, and your effort on your finances will pay off, even with setbacks like this.

    ReplyDelete